Design & CAD
Corel PaintShop Pro 2020
Operating Systems: Windows
English, Deutsch, español, français, italiano, Nederlands, polski, suomi, русский, 日本語
One license per user
See the world through a new lens
Experience an all-in-one photo editor and graphic design software that will change the way you edit photos.
User inspired features
Powerful adjustment tools
Edit, crop, resize, remove noise, sharpen, enhance colors, use curves and levels and correct photos taken with a 360-degree camera by rotating or making them level or producing ‘planet-like’ effects.
Touch up your photos with high precision selection or cloning tools, photo restoration, makeover tools and flaw removal effects. Fix lens issues, distortions and chromatic aberrations with intuitive functions.
Artistic photo compositions
Use multiple layers and masks to create incredible photos and graphic design projects. Add your special touch with painting and drawing tools and creative content like patterns, gradients and colour palettes.
Complete RAW & HDR control
PaintShop Pro’s RAW lab arms you with powerful RAW image editing capabilities, including before and after preview options. Create stunning HDR photos by combining multiple exposures.
Work faster with batch processing and scripts and support for nearly any file format you want.
- Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7 with the latest service pack (64-bit or 32-bit editions)
* For virtualization: Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2016 or later
* For Pic-to-Painting: Windows 10 (64-bit or 32-bit editions)
- Intel Core i-series (Celeron and Pentium after 2012 included) or AMD Fusion and above (Intel IvyBridge or AMD Ryzen and above recommended for Pic-to-Painting Plugin support)
- 4 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended for 360° photo, SmartClone, and Pic-to-Painting plugin support)
- 1.5 GB of available hard-disk space required (3 GB recommended for Pic-to-Painting plugin support)
- 1366x 768 resolution with 16-bit color display (1920x1080 resolution with 24-bit or higher color display recommended). Up to 250 DPI supported with appropriate resolution display
- DirectX 9 or higher compatible video adapter with the latest driver
- Internet Explorer version 10 or higher