Design & CAD
Autodesk Product Design & Manufacturing (PDM) Collection 2021
Operating Systems: WindowsMac
English, čeština, Deutsch, español, français, italiano, magyar, polski, português, русский, 中文, 日本語, 한국어
One license per user
What is the Product Design & Manufacturing Collection?
The collection is an integrated set of professional-grade applications that connect everyone, from concept to production, with shared tools to streamline your product development process.
Create high-performing product designs and production system layoutsExtend product capabilities and prevent product failuresConnect your team and your data from design to manufacture
How the collection helps your business
Increase win rates and deliver faster
With a connected and automated toolset, quickly configure and deliver products to customer spec.
Develop products and processes that optimize material use and minimize waste.
Improve product quality
Use advanced simulation to validate and optimize products and manufacturing processes.
Expand product capabilities
Explore new possibilities to improve performance using the machines you already own.
Professional-grade tools for 3D mechanical design, simulation, and documentation.
2D and 3D CAD software with industry-specific toolsets.
Tolerance stackup analysis software for evaluating the impact of dimensional variation.
True shape nesting software for Inventor to optimize yield from raw material.
Integrated 2.5- to 5-axis CAD/CAM programming solution for Inventor.
CAD-embedded software for non-linear stress, thermal, vibration, and fatigue simulation.
Large-scale design review software with clash detection and scheduling.
3D rendering and animation software for design visualization.
Reality capture and 3D scanning software and services.
- Operating System 64-bit OS that follows Autodesk's Product Support Lifecycle policy.
- Processor Basic: 2.5–2.9 GHz processor
Recommended: 3+ GHz processor
- Memory Basic: 8 GB
Recommended: 16 GB
- Display Resolution Conventional Displays:
1920 x 1080 with True Color
High Resolution & 4K Displays:
Resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 supported on Windows 10, 64-bit systems (with capable display card)
- Display Card Basic: 1 GB GPU with 29 GB/s Bandwidth and DirectX 11 compliant
Recommended: 4 GB GPU with 106 GB/s Bandwidth and DirectX 11 compliant
- Disk Space 100 GB
- Pointing Device MS-Mouse compliant
- .NET Framework .NET Framework Version 4.8
- Operating System Apple® macOS® Catalina v10.15
Apple macOS Mojave v10.14
Apple macOS High Sierra v10.13
- Model !!! Macs with Apple M1 chip are NOT supported yet !!!
Basic: Apple Mac Pro® 4.1, MacBook Pro® 5.1, iMac® 8.1, Mac mini® 3.1, MacBook Air®, MacBook® 5.1
Recommended: Apple Mac® models supporting Metal Graphics Engine
- CPU Type 64-bit Intel CPU
Recommended: Intel Core i7 or higher
- Memory Basic: 4GB
Recommended: 8GB or higher
- Display Resolution Basic: 1280 x 800 display
High Resolution: 2880 x 1800 with Retina Display
- Disk Space 100 GB free disk space for download and installation
- Pointing Device Apple-compliant Mouse, Apple-compliant Trackpad, Microsoft-compliant mouse
- Display Card Recommended: Mac native installed graphics cards
- Disk Format APFS, APFS(Encrypted), Mac OS Extended (Journaled), Mac OS Extended (Journaled, Encrypted)